The long-term outlook for restoring vision and slowing vision loss is better when treatment is preventive and sought immediately. Cataracts can be treated effectively with surgery and don’t necessarily result in blindness. Early diagnosis and treatment are also important in cases of glaucoma and macular degeneration to help slow down or stop your vision loss.
- Our 50th podcast is here! Retrospective of the last year and how to use 3D Touch on iOS
- The Brailliant BI 14, a portable and versatile Braille display that you can bring anywhere
- Having difficulties with Skype 8? We show you how to use it
- The sound of your screen reader is poor and sluggish? See how to fix it
- Learn how to manage your Freedom Scientific license and software activations