The long-term outlook for restoring vision and slowing vision loss is better when treatment is preventive and sought immediately. Cataracts can be treated effectively with surgery and don’t necessarily result in blindness. Early diagnosis and treatment are also important in cases of glaucoma and macular degeneration to help slow down or stop your vision loss.
- Meet Alexa, Amazon’s smart voice assistant!
- Feedback from the accessibility point of view on the use of iPhones launched in 2018
- Test of the HomePod, Apple’s connected speaker
- Easily modify JAWS keyboard shortcuts by using the keyboard manager
- Our 50th podcast is here! Retrospective of the last year and how to use 3D Touch on iOS