The long-term outlook for restoring vision and slowing vision loss is better when treatment is preventive and sought immediately. Cataracts can be treated effectively with surgery and don’t necessarily result in blindness. Early diagnosis and treatment are also important in cases of glaucoma and macular degeneration to help slow down or stop your vision loss.
- After the Kangaroo, here is our new powerful Mini PC!
- The BuzzClip, an obstacle detector based on ultrasound technology
- Learn how to back up your iPhone, iPad or iPod before it’s too late!
- Introducing the new Vocalizer voices Management utility now available in JAWS 2019
- Learn how to easily setup and manage your Google Home smart speakers!