The long-term outlook for restoring vision and slowing vision loss is better when treatment is preventive and sought immediately. Cataracts can be treated effectively with surgery and don’t necessarily result in blindness. Early diagnosis and treatment are also important in cases of glaucoma and macular degeneration to help slow down or stop your vision loss.
- Introducing the new Vocalizer voices Management utility now available in JAWS 2019
- Learn how to easily setup and manage your Google Home smart speakers!
- Meet Alexa, Amazon’s smart voice assistant!
- Feedback from the accessibility point of view on the use of iPhones launched in 2018
- Test of the HomePod, Apple’s connected speaker