What is the Canadialog’s podcast?
Hosted by Canadialog, this podcast offers tips and tricks in the daily use of assistive technologies for the blind and low vision users. Many different topics are covered in this podcast. You’ll learn about Braille displays, screen readers (JAWS, NVDA, VoiceOver, TalkBack), OCR technologies, recent technology innovations, and much more.
Currently, we are publishing a podcast twice a month. We don’t have any specific date when we put new shows online so, in order to be notified when a new show is available, you can subscribe to our RSS feed using a Podcast manager, subscribe to us on YouTube or visit our Website on a regular base.
Having questions, comments or want to suggest us a topic?
If you have questions, comments or would like to suggest us a topic for a next episode, we would like to hear from you. You can contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone at 1-888-730-0003 Ext 555 (tollfree Canada/USA).
How to listen
You can listen to our podcasts using the following links or tools:
- By consulting the Podcast and Online training section of our web site
- By visiting our YouTube channel
- With Victor Stream new generation or Victor Trek from HumanWare, browse the English North America HumanWare suggested podcasts list and search for Canadialog.
- Listen to the Canadialog’s podcast on iTunes
Note: This link should be used on an iOS device or with a computer where iTunes is already installed.
- Listen to the Canadialog’s podcast on Google Play Music
Note: A Google account is required to access this link. If you’re using a Google Home or Google Home Mini please ask the following: “OK Google, listen to the Canadian podcast related to assistive technologies for visually impaired persons”
- Listen to the Canadialog’s podcast on TuneIn
- Listen to the Canadialog’s podcast on Stitcher
Note: A Stitcher account is required to access this link. Stitcher is also compatible with Amazon Alexa. Ask Alexa the following: “Alexa, ask Stitcher to listen to the Canadian podcast related to assistive technologies for visually impaired persons.”
- Anypod: Ask Alexa the following: “Alexa, Ask Anypod to listen to Canadialog”. Spell the word Canadialog if it’s not working.
- If you prefer to use your own podcast manager application, here is the address of our RSS feed: https://rss.canadialog.com/en/podcast
- Looking for OPML files to subscribe using your favorite podcast player?
Contact us at any time if you’d like to see our podcasts on another platform that isn’t listed here or if you need assistance with the links provided.