The lightweight and compact Focus 40 Blue combines the latest Braille technology with a user-friendly keyboard and control layout, plus USB and Bluetooth® connectivity. Easily connect to iOS and Android™ devices such as smartphones, iPads®, tablets, and other mobile devices. Combine the Focus 40 Blue with JAWS® for the ultimate in speech and Braille access to your PC.
Use the Focus 40 Blue with JAWS® BrailleIn™ to enter contracted Braille, switch to display modes such as structured and line mode, or perform all keyboard commands for complete control of your PC. The comfort and response of the refined Perkins-style keyboard permits hours of effortless Braille text input.
- 40 Braille cells
- 8-dot Braille keyboard
- Smooth, paper-like feel
- Convenient thumb key and panning buttons
- The exclusive NAV Rockers let you rapidly scroll by line, sentence, paragraph, or pan through a document
- Adjustable key repeat for rapid scrolling and panning
- Select your personal Braille firmness with VariBraille
Compatibility and connectivity features
- Bluetooth 2.0 and USB 2.0 connectivity – toggle between two connected devices
- Out-of-the box compatibility with Apple® iOS devices
- Use with JAWS for combined speech and Braille access
- Use with JAWS for Braille Study Mode to learn and teach Braille
- Works with JAWS BrailleIn™ for contracted Braille input in Windows®
- Works with Talks and Mobile Speak