Kangaroo is a portable computer runing Windows 10. You’ll be able to perform same tasks that you’re doing on your classic computer like:
- Read and write emails
- Browse on the Internet and consult your favorite Web sites
- Write text documents
- Read paper documents using an OCR software
- Work in complex documents using text editor or spreadsheets software
- Listen music
- Download books
- And much more!
You can bring Kangaroo all the time with you and put it in your pocket. You can use Kangaroo without any cables. Keyboard and speaker can be connected to Kangaroo wirelessly. No need to connect Kangaroo to a screen.
Assistive technologies compatibility
When purchasing Kangaroo, we can install and configure for you all your assistive software likeJAWS, Openbook, Kurzweil, ZoomText, Magic, Etc. Just provide us your serial numbers and we’ll do the rest!
Kangaroo is also compatible with many Braille displays over USB or Bluetooth.
For Zoomtext or Magic users it’s possible to connect Kangaroo to a screen or to a TV without any efforts.
Kangaroo is also compatible with scanners, Pearl camera, Enterpad and many more products.
Canadialog offers a turnkey configuration service for those wishing to purchase the Kangaroo mini-PC. We will deliver the miniature PC in the language of your choice (English or French), install and configure your assistive software, and offer an introductory session to your new equipment. In addition, the miniature PC can be supplied with or without additional accessories.
- Intel Atom x5-Z8500 processor 1.44 GHZ with 2.24 GHZ Turbo Boost.
- 2 GB RAM LPDDR3
- 32 GB SSD hard drive
- Micro SD slot
- Wi-Fi connectivity 802.11ac dual band
- Bluetooth 4.0
- HDMI audio/vidéo connector
- VGA connector
- 2 USB 2.0 ports
- 1 USB 3.0 port
- Integrated battery up to 4 hours
- Charging with AC adapter or using micro USB port design for that
- 3.5 MM output audio jack
- RJ45 ethernet port
- Docking station can handle a second SSD or SATA drive up to 2.5 inches size
- Dimensions including docking station: 86x171x32.2mm
- Weight including docking station:418G
- Preinstalled copy of Windows 10 home 64 bits.
What’s included in the box
- Kangaroo pro mobile desktop pre-configured
- USB wireless keyboard (2 AAA batteries needed)
- USB 2.0 hub including 4 USB ports
- Bluetooth speaker
- 64 GB micro SD card
When we’ll receive your order, a member of our technical team will contact you to discuss with you about software you’d like Canadialog installs on your Kangaroo.