The new Zoomax M5 offers the best image quality of all the handheld magnifiers. With two HD cameras and an HD screen, the M5 produces a crystal clear image at any magnification level in any viewing mode.
Sleek and stylish, the M5’s compact design combines the familiarity of tactile buttons with a simple touch screen interface. Use the tactile buttons for zooming in and out or taking a snapshot of what you’re viewing; use the touch screen for browsing your saved images or changing the contrast mode. Switching viewing modes is easy too – just open the reading stand to automatically switch to reading view, or close it to switch to distance view.
Small enough to fit in your pocket or purse, the M5 is perfect for on-the-go use. The 5” HD screen offers a large viewing area, while the compact, lightweight design gives you the best features in one ultra-portable package. When you’re at home, connect the M5 to a TV or monitor through HDMI to use it like a desktop video magnifier!
The FIRST 2HD electronic magnifier solution for perfect Image quality
Treat yourself with the clearest image you’ve ever been offered on a 5-inch electronic magnifier. Zoomax unique 1280*720p screen resolution display creates incredible crystal-clear image and avoid motion blur for any age group. The sensitive HD touch screen also reduces eye strain and increase eye comfort.
Utilizing two 5-megapixel cameras at a resolution of 1280*720p, M5 catches every detail of your reading material. The two cameras were designed in the center at the back for better positioning.
The FIRST and the ONLY combined touchscreen & tactile interface
Through great customer survey on using experience and accessibility, Zoomax developed the first combined interface, adding the power of the touchscreen while maintaining the tactile buttons that are familiar to visually impaired users. Anyone who has ever used a video magnifier will immediately feel comfortable using M5 in traditional/familiar ways, and need only advance to use the touchscreen interface once they feel ready, especially for seniors.
One-flick design to change contrast color
With “one-flick” design on M5’s sensitive touch screen, color contrasts could be easily changed in a second. Users can freely flick in any direction to circle around the full color and contrast color modes to your specific needs.
- 2HD image quality
- Favorite color modes
- Real-time crisp image freeze
- Save up to 60 images
- Easy panning to view detailed parts of the photo
- Near and distance viewing by close/open the reading stand
- Connection to PC/monitor via HDMI to have higher magnification
- Intelligently save the last using setting after power off including color mode, magnification, sound, etc.
- Power saving after no operation in 3 minutes
- Special tailored Zoomax protective bag
Hassle free method for changing between reading and distance viewing
To create the best image possible, M5 employs two separate 5-megapixel HD cameras for distance viewing and close/reading mode separately. It can be switched quickly and automatically adapting to the natural position of the visually impaired user.
- 2.3x-16x magnification
- Auto-focus HD camera
- High-definition screen for crisp image quality at all magnification levels
- Unique touchscreen plus tactile button design for intuitive use
- Convenient reading/writing stand
- Automatic viewing mode selection
- Compact and lightweight – weighs just over half a pound!
- 4 hour rechargeable battery
- Detachable handle and protective carrying case included