MAGic is a screen magnification and screen reading solution for low vision computer users. MAGic can help you work more efficiently with business applications, documents, email, navigating the Internet, and engaging in social networking. MAGic delivers smooth, crisp letters, even at the highest magnification levels.
MAGic can be used with 64-bit or 32-bit versions of Windows® 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Server® 2008, and 32-bit Windows Vista Service Pack 2 (SP2) or later.
MAGic® is a powerful magnification solution for low vision computer users. Get started quickly with large-print installation. MAGic’s talking installation and customizable low vision speech complement the magnification and visual enhancements to provide easy access to your computer programs.
MAGic is also available with Remote Access (RA). Remote Access software like Citrix Program Neighborhood and Remote Desktop Connection allows you to establish a connection from your computer to another computer and run programs and view files just as if you were sitting at that computer’s keyboard.
With the Software Maintenance Agreement (SMA), your new purchase automatically receives the next two consecutive paid for upgrades at a savings of up to 50 percent the retail value.
- MAGic 13 or later runs on Windows® 8.1 and Windows 10
- 75 magnification levels from 1x to 60x
- View more of the screen content with multiple magnification levels between 1x and 4x
- Work longer without fatigue with high-definition text and crisp fonts
- Never lose track of the cursor or mouse pointer again with MAGic’s high-definition mouse and cursor enhancement options
- Eliminate glare and increase contrast with built-in color enhancements
- Speech options add human-sounding voices to speak text and echo user actions
- Easy to learn and use with built-in training tools
- Add a MAGic Large Print Keyboard with bold, high-contrast keys for easy access to MAGic’s most-used features
- MAGic is designed and tested to work well on computers where JAWS is installed
Business and Classroom Features
- Dual-monitor support provides greater productivity
- Citrix Remote Access for advanced workplace opportunities