ZoomText Magnifier is an advanced screen magnification program that enlarges and enhances everything on the computer screen, making your computer easier to see and use.
Features crystal clear xFont magnification, customizable enhancements to on-screen colors, pointers, and cursors, an enhanced Web Finder for easy searching and navigating on the web, and so much more.
- xFont Magnification: xFont technology displays high-definition text that’s easy to read at all magnification levels. Smooth, bold and condense settings allow you to fine-tune the thickness and spacing of text for added legibility.
- Flexible Magnification: Full range of magnification levels up to 36x (up to 60x in Windows 8). Levels include: 1x to 8x in steps of 1, 10x to 16x in steps of 2, 20x to 36x in steps of 4, and fractional powers of 1.25x, 1.5x, 1.75x and 2.5x. 30 levels of magnification in ZoomText 10.1 for Windows 8: 1x to 2x in steps of 0.2; 2.25x, 2.5x, 2.75x, 3x, 3.5x, 4x, 4.5x, 5x, 6x, 7x, 8x; 10x to 16x in steps of 2; 20x to 36x in steps of 4; 42x, 48x, 54x, and 60x.
- Powerful Zoom Windows: 9 different zoom windows (8 in ZoomText 10.1 for Windows 8) allow you to choose which part of the screen is magnified.
- Enhanced Screen Colors: Innovative color controls improve screen clarity and reduce eyestrain. Special effects include color dyes, two-color modes and replacement of problem colors.
- Visible Pointers and Cursors: Size and color enhancements make it easy to see the mouse pointer. Special locators make it easier to follow the mouse pointer and text cursor as they move across the screen. New in ZoomText 10.1 for Windows 8 are smoothed mouse pointers, which are more pleasing to look at and use.
- Smooth Navigation: Navigating your applications and scrolling the view is always smooth and comfortable. Constrained mouse movement allows you to examine rows and columns, and keeps you within the active window.
- Enhanced Web Finder: ZoomText’s Enhanced Web Finder allows you to search webpages for specific words or phrases, or skim through pages to find items of interest. When an item of interest is found you can have Web Finder start reading aloud from that location (Magnifier/Reader only). If the item is a link to another page you can have Web Finder execute the link and continue your search on the new page.
- Application Settings: Save unique settings for each application that you use. As you switch applications, ZoomText automatically loads the desired settings.
- Full Windows Logon Support (with ZoomText Logon UI): ZoomText’s logon support provides essential magnification and screen reading features when logging into Windows.
You can choose to receive the software on CD or a USB drive for maximum portability.
Our Enhanced Support Plan (ESP) provides you with priority technical support and two future upgrades delivered to you automatically.
ZoomText 11 Magnifier Requires
- Windows 10, 8.1 or 7 with Service Pack 1 (or later).
- Processor: 2 GHz i3 dual core processor or similar. i5 or i7 recommended.
- 4 GB Ram. 8 GB recommended.
- Video card with support for DirectX 10 or higher.
- Recommended: 256 MB dedicated video memory.
- 400 MB hard drive space. SSD drive recommended.
- 5-point multi-touch display for touch screen support.
- USB 2.0 for ZoomText Camera support.