ZoomText Magnifier/Reader is a fully integrated magnification and screen reading program that enlarges, enhances and reads aloud everything on the computer screen. Features crystal clear xFont magnification, customizable enhancements to on-screen colors, pointers, and cursors, complete screen reading, easy to use document reading tools, and so much more.
- Complete Screen Reading: ZoomText automatically speaks all program controls, including menus, dialogs, list views and messages. Three verbosity levels give you complete control over the amount of information spoken.
- NeoSpeech” Synthesizer Voices: NeoSpeech provides human-sounding male and female voices that are closer to the real thing than ever before (English only). ZoomText also includes classic TruVoice, ViaVoice and Microsoft speech synthesizers.
- Automatic Document Reading: ZoomText’s AppReader automatically reads documents, web pages and email within the parent application. ZoomText’s DocReader reads documents in a special environment where text is reformatted for easier viewing.
- ZoomText Recorder: The ZoomText Recorder allows you to turn text from documents, webpages, email, etc. into audio recordings that you can transfer to on your mobile device and listen to at your convenience. Recordings can be saved directly to a ZoomText Recorder playlist in iTunes or Windows Media Player and automatically synced to your mobile device.
- ZoomText Background Reader: ZoomText’s Background Reader allows you to listen to documents, webpages, email, etc. while you simultaneously perform other tasks. You simply select the text you want to listen to and press the Background Reader hotkey, Background Reader begins reading the text while you go about other work. At any time you can pause and resume reading and skim forward and backward by word or sentence.
- Reading Zones: Reading Zones allow you to instantly see and hear selected locations in your applications. Define up to 10 zones per application that you can trigger via pop-up menu or keyboard commands.
- Full Internet Accessibility: ZoomText reads any web page, in the proper reading order. You can read automatically or manually navigate by word, line, sentence and paragraph.
- Text Navigation: Navigation keys make it easy to read while creating and editing documents. With simple commands you can read by character, word, line, sentence and paragraph, even while selecting text.
- Typing Echo: Each key or word that you type is automatically spoken. You can choose to have all keys spoken or only selected groups of keys.
- Mouse Echo: Mouse echo automatically reads text that you point to. Single words or complete lines of text are spoken instantly or after hovering briefly.
- SpeakIt Tool: The SpeakIt tool allows you to read selected areas of the screen by clicking or dragging the mouse.
You can choose to receive the software on CD or a USB drive for maximum portability.
Our Enhanced Support Plan (ESP) provides you with priority technical support and two future upgrades delivered to you automatically.
ZoomText 11 Magnifier/Reader Requires:
- Windows 10, 8.1 or 7 with Service Pack 1 (or later).
- Processor: 2 GHz i3 dual core processor or similar. i5 or i7 recommended.
- 4 GB Ram. 8 GB recommended.
- Video card with support for DirectX 10 or higher.
- Recommended: 256 MB dedicated video memory.
- 400 MB hard drive space. SSD drive recommended.
- 5-point multi-touch display for touch screen support.
- USB 2.0 for ZoomText Camera support.